• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lines in photoshop 22.0 on Mac Catalina.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running 22.0 on Mac Catalina. The line tool works but when I draw a line once I deselect the tool the line loses weight and thickness attributes and it still just shows as a thin line. I tried aligning stroke selecting by selecting Center in top Tool Bar and under Properties and I get the same thin line result. How do I draw a thicker line that shows in my work? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggest you start by updating Photoshop to the current version 22.4.2, released yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion, I updated photoshop and got the same result whether I choose Outside or Center alignment, only a skinny line shows up. Plus if I have two lines, such as in a cross, it will show one at a time in the right width, but then unselect line tool and they both default to a skinny line. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines