• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lines in Photoshop

Participant ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest version of Photoshop I just tried to draw a box, but all I am seeing for line options are solid, dotted and dashed.

What happened to all the others, the kind with two weights of lines, even three and other choices?

Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe crippled the line tool in 2021.  Use the Brush tool Click  and Shift+Click for straight line brush weight size.  You can use line tool shape mode to add arrowheads as a separate step later in your processing.  You may way to add you complaint to Adobe many have.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't imagine why Adobe would do that. I love that they add new features, but don't take things away.

I need to add a box around a small ad and wanted to use something other than the meager selection they have left. The dots and dashes make it look like a coupon, which it is not.

I will definitely complain to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to do that with the rectangle tool.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines