Highlighted

Lines When drawing don’t show up

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The brush tool on photoshop on my iPad Pro 2018 is not working properly. When I draw a line it will not show up until the line is finished. This makes it incredibly difficult to draw as I cannot see what I am doing. Is there a fix? Thanks for any help recieved.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lines When drawing don’t show up

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The brush tool on photoshop on my iPad Pro 2018 is not working properly. When I draw a line it will not show up until the line is finished. This makes it incredibly difficult to draw as I cannot see what I am doing. Is there a fix? Thanks for any help recieved.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Photoshop and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0