• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to article doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was interested in this article about fixing someone who blinks in a photo. It was featured in the recent "Let's Go" email, but when I click on it, it doesn't show a tutorial or any other information on how to do this. Thanks.

bnilsen_0-1599000336045.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Link to article doesn't work"

You didn't post a link, so we don't know what you are looking at or where you found it.

Most likely, there are two photos, each on its own layer. The upper one with the closed eyes would have a layer mask, then you would paint on the mask to reveal the part of the image below with the open eyes. A second appoach might be to use the clone stamp tool and clone the eyes from another image. Sometimes using Liquify will work to open the eyes if they are not completely shut.

~ Jane

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane. I have used two layers to mask out the bad expression before. I was interested in this specific article just posted through an email in an ad called Adobe Discover. I was thinking it might show a new or different way to accomplish this. I appreciate your help.

adobe email.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Ged's link, there is a "Read Online" link at the bottom of the email that will take you to the entire newsletter.

jane-e_0-1599072017979.png

Here is that link:

http://m3-page.mail.adobe.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40i9YozOwlZMJudEuS1P8CRjCsNw0eoQdS3bRGd%2FgfSss%3D

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Molto grazie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! That is the article exactly. Where did you find that? When I clicked on that in the email, it just took me to an Adobe page for Photoshop like below:

creative cloud page.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just done a Google search for what was in the screenshot you provided 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Master sleuth! Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm STILL having a problem getting any of the links in the "Discover" emails to open. Many of them offer files to be downloaded and instructions but every time I click on things like "Try it yourself", it just opens my account page.

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/

I have tried opening the email in a browser and get the same results. This is what I got when I clicked on read in browser:

http://m1-page.mail.adobe.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40ooWmBR9ZnG7eC%2BxjjDygfTQDjcg8wAiP9GeBZ%2FMEqvo%3D

I've missed out on many valuable resources because I just can't seem to get to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it again. I found the email and clicking the article works for me. It might have been a glitch. Or try the other link I just posted to the entire newsletter.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines