• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking Seagate's Free 2 months Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan Redemption to my existing plan

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I got a new 2TB Seagate External Harddrive and I found out it came with free 2 months worth of Adobe CreativeCloud Photography plan. I'm currently subscribed to that plan too but does that mean I can link the 2 free months to my current plan? Does that mean my next 2 months will be free?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user forum. For billing issues, contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did they give you a redemption code? If so, go to your account on Adobe.com, click  on manage your account. There should be a button to redeem the code. It should just add extra time to your subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if you could help me. I bought a Seagate Portable Drive with 2 month CC photography trial and wonder what happens once you register the drive? Did you get a confirmation email from Seagate that has a ‘activate now’ link for the Adobe trial? If so was there an expiry link for activation? My drive says the CC promotion is redeemable until 31st January 2021. Not been able to get a response from Seagate as to the process of Adobe trial redemption, so could you tell me what happens after you registered your drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What do your instructions say?

I bought a new LaCie HD last month that includes free Creative Cloud. It says "Redeem your Adobe software when you register your product" and gives an expiration date and other terms. It may be similar for Seagate.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane, it just states the same "Redeem your Adobe software when you register your product" so must be silimar promotion - what happened once you registered your drive? Did you get a confirmation email from LaCie that has a ‘activate now’ link for the Adobe activation? If so was there an expiry link for activation? Seagate/Adobe cant confirm this for me, so I thought I would ask on here before I register my drive.IMG_5123.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  This link is an old expired offer from 2019 and is of little use -  as reformatting the drive for use on Mac native file system delets the link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received confirmation email from Seagate after registering with no such 'activate now' options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a billing issue. Read the post before replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is a billing issue mate... Adobe staff have the option to check your accout setting to see if a offer can be redeemed

some offers are only allowed in certain locations and others are against local laws... in all cases, Adobe staff are the only people allowed to adjust your account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines