Liquify brush cursor moves by itself

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the previous version of PS, opening Liquify makes the cursor brush move erratically throughout the screen for a couple of seconds.

Basically there is no control with the mouse until it stops and you can regain control.

I use a Mac Book Pro 2018 and a new Mac mini M1 and even with the new release, it still has that bug and it's not machine-specific.

TOPICS
Mac, Make It, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of ideas…

• Are any updates for Photoshop available?
  • Have you tried resetting the Preferences?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael.  It's a brand new downloaded PS on a clean brand new Mac Mini M1. The preferences are new as well. 

This happens on my intel Mac Book Pro 2018 as well.  it's not a preference problem. 

Thank you

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
4 hours ago 4 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  Any updates?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines