Liquify causes error: AIF internal exception

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help please

Check this step!
I solved it after follow this click: Photoshop: Crash w/Liquify (Mac) | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Press Ctrl + K > Performance > Untick Use Graphic Processor.

This may or may not be the right solution, but this worked for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys I've achieved my solution after ripping the web. for windows 10 users, Try going to graphic settings from the display settings menu, you'll have the option to browse an app, add the Photoshop.exe from the installation folder , then click on the added selection and press -> options. Now choose -> High Performance, and Save, restart Photoshop. This was the solution for my case because i using multiple screens from multiple GPU's and PS got confused with the source of the GPU power, very odd bug but i glad its behind me. Hope it'll work for you guys.

1212.png

4 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yo RonBill​ you and nicolel21007360​ you two are the real heroes of this post. SG...way to jump in a post barely help and then leave it to the consumers to do the heavy lifting with figuring out hardware issues... to get your program to work... "update the driver" is one step above "turn it off and turn it back on" callout​

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems to have worked for me, thanks.  On my Dell 7730 notebook with three displays and two GPUs, I had to specify the right video card.  Hopefully that's a solution until Adobe deals with this.  RIGHT ADOBE?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here with Photoshop CC 20.0.1 on Windows 10.

Yesterday Liquify worked.  Today I get the "AIF internal exception" error message.

And of course I'm on a deadline!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont know if this helps.

I had "Use graphics Processor" turned on - or else "Oil paint" would not work. When I removed the tick Liiquify worked. Seems stupid - but it worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has NOT been solved, Adobe.

Come on, now, people... what is going on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Please give us a solution Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines