Liquify is making crazy stains in exposure software

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I seem to have problems with my liquify filter that I never had before and I cant figure out what it is.

I do a lot of photoshop on my images and often when all the retouche is done I give the image my final look with Exposure.

But since a few weeks I see that the places where I 'liquified' the image, it's giving strange circles / staines in exposure! Never had that before, can someone help me out?
Does it has to do with preferences?

Thanks in advance, here is a screenshot where you can see what I mean: 

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-07 om 13.43.03.png

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Liquify is making crazy stains in exposure software

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I seem to have problems with my liquify filter that I never had before and I cant figure out what it is.

I do a lot of photoshop on my images and often when all the retouche is done I give the image my final look with Exposure.

But since a few weeks I see that the places where I 'liquified' the image, it's giving strange circles / staines in exposure! Never had that before, can someone help me out?
Does it has to do with preferences?

Thanks in advance, here is a screenshot where you can see what I mean: 

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-07 om 13.43.03.png

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in new Photoshop version you can control eyes,nose and lips with liquify you are getting that artificial intellgence line for you guide...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your reply, and I know that, but I don't use that. But I am a bit further now in my research. It is the MESH that I see. And I don't know what it is and I don't know ( yet) how I can get that gone 🙂 
So any help is welcome!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi that may be puppet tool show a picture when it is applied so i can guide you....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0