Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify not showing live preview

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Not sure if anyone has had this problem before. But when in liquify it would do live preveiws as I altered them. Now they are not and only showing the result when you exit it. Obviously ive checked most the settings and uninstalled and reinstalled PS but still not previewing live. Anyone else encountered this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS and Ps version is in question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC OS BIG SUR 11.2.3
PS VER 22.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Win, wait someone with Mac to check, here are known issues https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-big-sur.html#big-sur-known-issues

Usualy strange behaviour can be solved by preference reset, although this is new ver of OS with issues, you may want to give it a try https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#:~:text=Choose%20Photoshop%20%3E%20Preferen....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will sus out the links thanks! I have reset all the prefrences but its still doing the same thing oddly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines