Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify not working since updating to 2021 Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

liquify.jpg

I downloaded Photoshop 2021 last night and my Liquify tool no longer show images. It worked yesterday with my older version and now it does't. I've tried opening several images. All I get is this weird partial circle down in the lower right corner. 

I'm on Windows 10. My Graphics Processor is checked in Performance and my Cache is set to 4.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a fix but a possible work-around to keep you working. In case you didn't know, the Adobe Creative Cloud app allows for multiple versions of a single app to be installed simultaneously. You could possibly download and work with an earlier version while you sort this problem out on the current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This is probably going to be the best fix for me at the moment. I appreciate your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Best of luck solving the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines