• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify tool doesnt work!

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime i try to liquify something instead of being able to liquify it, all im doing it moving the image around??? the cursor is also a '+' sign and acts like a hand tool to help me move the image instead of properly spreading and liquifying the image. I've inserted a pic to show what I'm referring to. Also the image is a rasterized text type in white font so it may be hard to see, but if you look closely you can see the cursor is a '+' sign. Please some assistance would be really helpful, it's really bugging me!!

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.39.25 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realised you cannot see the '+' cursor as it disappears when i screenshot on my laptop but either way that's what the cursor is. I dont know if that's what's affecting this or not but i just need the image to be liquified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the given video how to use liquify tool .... regards

https://youtu.be/aM_MADkkwoA

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know how to use the liquify tool. that is not the issue. the issue is that it will not let me liquify the image, instead of the cursor being circular and liquifying the image, it is instead a '+' and moves/drags the image around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop Tools and Preferences. I do not see that problem on my Windows PC.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines