Liquify tool not working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the most recent version of PS, due to being a creative cloud subscriber, they auto update me when needed, thinks its 22.1. anyway,  I've tried to use the Liquify took now a couple of times, & when I go into it, there is nothing there , what gives ? Preview is checked,  I've tried putting it up to 200 % & still nothing shows up.  Anyone know what's going on ? tried to add a print screen to show what i see. 

janiceb4_0-1607882323458.png

janiceb4_2-1607882418475.png

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Liquify tool not working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the most recent version of PS, due to being a creative cloud subscriber, they auto update me when needed, thinks its 22.1. anyway,  I've tried to use the Liquify took now a couple of times, & when I go into it, there is nothing there , what gives ? Preview is checked,  I've tried putting it up to 200 % & still nothing shows up.  Anyone know what's going on ? tried to add a print screen to show what i see. 

janiceb4_0-1607882323458.png

janiceb4_2-1607882418475.png

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?