liquify tool

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i hit the liquify tool, I get a gray screen with part of the brush tool up in the left hand corner. I have tried resizing, moving the image, different layer etc.... can't figure out what the heck is going on!!!  This is the previous version of  PS because it did the same thing on the new version.  Any help would be appreciated!!!!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

liquify tool

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i hit the liquify tool, I get a gray screen with part of the brush tool up in the left hand corner. I have tried resizing, moving the image, different layer etc.... can't figure out what the heck is going on!!!  This is the previous version of  PS because it did the same thing on the new version.  Any help would be appreciated!!!!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop is showing a strange gray screen redraw after the recent update of Photoshop 22.1 version with Liquify tool.

Which operating system and version are you using?

What happens if you uncheck the option "Use Graphics Processor" under the Preferences> Performance menu in Photoshop?

If that does not help, would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, turning off the graphics processor cures the problem. But that kinda
defeats the purpose of speeding things up. Any ideas whats going on?

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem: PS Version 22.1.0 - Windows 10 - 64 bit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0