• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use face aware liquify but it's not working, it says i should use graphic processor but when i am trying to choose use graphic proceesor it doesn't let me choose it. I updated my driver and i have the latest version and it's still not working. Is there anything else i can do to solve this problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this may be you have an old graphic card which is not supported with new Photoshop only replacement is an option for you...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nvidia mx450 GeForce, is it not storng enough? 
anyway, thanks for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

I do not see any benchmak for a GeForce  MX450 the fasted GeForce MXxxx listed is the GeForce  MX130 weell below 2000

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got this same error message. Were you able to fix it? I'm not sure what I should do next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it didn't work after updating your driver, try to install a previous version of photoshop for example 22.2, it work for me... from what I understand the problem is that the graphic card isn't strong enough but installing previous version should solve this.  Hope it will help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop 22.3.1 has a problem with GPU drivers - it just disables GPU accelleration in most of the cases. Downgrage to PS 22.2 and it should work with GPU again, then try liquifying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines