Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Canvas Wrap

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I'm trying to figure out if there is a live canvas wrap feature in photoshop that way I whatever I draw off the edge of the canvas will wrap around to the other side

For example: If I draw off the right edge, what I'm drawing will continue to draw in from the left edge. This is to create a fully repeatable background image. Most of the guides and tutorials I've found deal with geometric patterns, but that's not what I'm doing and hasn't worked so far. I've experimented with the offset filter, but this still isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Nope. I would suggest Krita, which does have a good wrap-around mode while painting. Open your file in Krita, and turn on wrap-around mode (in the View menu), draw, and export to Photoshop once done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. I would suggest Krita, which does have a good wrap-around mode while painting. Open your file in Krita, and turn on wrap-around mode (in the View menu), draw, and export to Photoshop once done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines