Loading AIT file into photoshop

Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded the free Christmas card template from Adobe Stock but cannot work out how to use it as Photoshop will not load it. Can anyone guide me through it please?

Colin

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Loading AIT file into photoshop

Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded the free Christmas card template from Adobe Stock but cannot work out how to use it as Photoshop will not load it. Can anyone guide me through it please?

Colin

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a link to the template?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 1
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an Adobe Illustrator template not a Photoshop template

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 2
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave. Thats what I thought but the email clearly says Photoshop.

"It’s not too late to add the personal touch to your Christmas cards, especially when a world-class designer has done all the hard work for you! Like in this free, (yes free), Adobe Stock template for Photoshop — made by Adobe Stock contributor, Orangeberry."

Colin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 0
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not seen any email, but the web page you linked above clearly says Adobe Illustrator and a .ait file is an Adobe Illustrator template.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 1
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your replies.

Colin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0