• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading Watercolour Action Set

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Does anyone have very detailed instructions on how to load the above into PS and get it working.  It seems to have failed for me.  Maybe my Action set is out of date or it just wont work with the next PS 2021.  Any help would be great please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There a problem in 22.0 and 22.0.1 the second long running  Actios hangs. You can usetrge ESC to break out of the hand.  Photoshop 2021 is not readt dfor use  there are many issues in Photoshop 2021. Keep using 21.2.4

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I  knew there was a problem with the earlier version, but did think it might have been fixed or I was doing something wrong.    Will we know when it is working properly or is it a case of keep trying with every version?  many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I guess it stillw asnt sorted.  its a real pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines