• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LOCKED BY MOD PRO EDITORS NEEDED!!! PLEASE....

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need some help with a few photos that need to be cleared up. Sorry I don't know the exact terminology...I don't know a whole lot about photo editing...yet lol. Anyway I attached the photos to this post. They are pictures taken from one of my game cameras set up on my property and are of two burglury suspects who broke into my residence and stole alot of very personal items of mine. Mainly a gold Elgin pocket watch that was handed down all the way from my Great, Great, Grandfather, three firearms, some silver Eagle Proofs, some very valuable football cards that were Xmas gifts some 15 years ago from my sister, and other items. I actually think that they might be/been...BEEN so called friends and that really hurts. I really need to identify these people as the police have basically closed the case due to no leads or major evidence. These photos are all I have so if anybody can help with their editing skills or even give me a tutorial on how to... I would so, so, much appreciate it! Thank you and hope to hear something soon, cody5E2E

Edited and Locked by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Contact your local Police Department. We Can Not and Will Not help in this type of thing.

Locking the conversation and Deleting the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact your local Police Department. We Can Not and Will Not help in this type of thing.

Locking the conversation and Deleting the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cody5E2E,

Sorry for your loss.  But for legal reasons, Adobe has asked us not to respond to any such requests.  The persons in your photos could be suspects or not.  We don't know anything for sure and neither do you.  Best to give whatever "evidence" you have to local law enforcement and let them decide what course of action to take. That's their job.

Best of luck to you!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines