[ Locked Duplicate Post ] How can I re-create the rest of his t-shirt, from nothing?

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello You Guys!

I have a question to ask and would be forever thankful to anyone who can lend some insight. Take a look at this image of Nipsey Hussle. He is sitting in a barber chair with a black apron around him.

I want to remove the black apron, and make it appear like he is only wearing the t-shirt underneath. Can someone please explain to me a general outline of what the process would involve to achieve this? 

I would imagine the procedure heavily relies on using an approach similar to Content-Aware Fill. Also, if there is a way to repeat the texture of his neck chain, that would be amazing. Because this image cuts-off around his upper chest area, I'm going to fade the lower-half into transparency.

Huge Appreciation and Thanks to any reply I receive!!!! God Bless!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

[ Locked Duplicate Post ] How can I re-create the rest of his t-shirt, from nothing?

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello You Guys!

I have a question to ask and would be forever thankful to anyone who can lend some insight. Take a look at this image of Nipsey Hussle. He is sitting in a barber chair with a black apron around him.

I want to remove the black apron, and make it appear like he is only wearing the t-shirt underneath. Can someone please explain to me a general outline of what the process would involve to achieve this? 

I would imagine the procedure heavily relies on using an approach similar to Content-Aware Fill. Also, if there is a way to repeat the texture of his neck chain, that would be amazing. Because this image cuts-off around his upper chest area, I'm going to fade the lower-half into transparency.

Huge Appreciation and Thanks to any reply I receive!!!! God Bless!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Jan 13, 2021 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fail to notice the image, please post it again. 

Translate

Translate

Jan 13, 2021 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Jan 14, 2021 1