Highlighted

Locked layer when open layers in Photoshop from Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had major problems opening files as layers in Photoshop from Lightroom 
Classic as it almost immediately becomes a locked layer in Photoshop.
The problem often occurs with more than two files and always when there are more than
five files that I want to open as a layer. I have tried reinstalling both programs, emptying the
cash memory in the camera roll, restarting the computer, expanding the RAM, etc, but
there is no difference. The main reason for having both programs is
the smooth transition from Lightroom to Photoshop that has always worked before.
it is always used for focus stacking, panorama etc.
I have Lightroom Classic 9.4, Photoshop 21.2.3 and Camera Raw 12.4. The raw files are 45 mp’s. My computer is running on OS Windows 10 (64 bits).

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Locked layer when open layers in Photoshop from Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had major problems opening files as layers in Photoshop from Lightroom 
Classic as it almost immediately becomes a locked layer in Photoshop.
The problem often occurs with more than two files and always when there are more than
five files that I want to open as a layer. I have tried reinstalling both programs, emptying the
cash memory in the camera roll, restarting the computer, expanding the RAM, etc, but
there is no difference. The main reason for having both programs is
the smooth transition from Lightroom to Photoshop that has always worked before.
it is always used for focus stacking, panorama etc.
I have Lightroom Classic 9.4, Photoshop 21.2.3 and Camera Raw 12.4. The raw files are 45 mp’s. My computer is running on OS Windows 10 (64 bits).

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?