Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I stop and cease being FORCED to log in each and every time I start my day's work.  It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi where you are facing this ?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I turn on Mac - and open Photoshop.  I can't use Photoshop until I login - I'm forced to login to Adobe.  Each and every day.  Once a year should be enough.  I've been a legitimate Adobe subscriber for some four years, but now (this year) I get treated as if I'm a newcomer ... each and every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds similar to the  issue I am having but on Photoshop/ Windows 10. Havde to log in every time. Hopefully this gets an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes there is a problem for this try to go to the latest version of all adobe applications maybe it helps you....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad,

It seemed for me node.js which was running in the background was conflicting with node.js that is part of the Adobe installer. I had to disable it and then try to update all applications. Then Photoshop opened withouot having to log in again.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been through the steps in this help article?

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is our subscription lets us use 2 computers. My colleague and I are currently working from home (coz pandemic) and in the office when needed. So I'd expect to have to sign out of my home device to allow me to use my office PC, but why do I have to sign in again and why does photoshop refuse to remember my log in details. I know its a small thing but it's extremely annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to sign out. The personal subscription allows you (not two people) to install on two PCs but only use one at a time (e.g at home and in office). So just close down one PC then use the other.  You only need to sign out of one of them if you want to install and activate on a a third PC.

Provided you and your collegue have such a licence each, then you can both do the same.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure which subscription we have but it allows our "company" to use it on 2 PC at once and installed on as many as we want. My problem is that when switching between signings, ie it's signed in on 2 PCs at work and I need to then use it on my home Laptop. Why can't the photoshop installations remember my log in details? It does it regardless of whether the work PCs are turned on or not.

I don't know any other software I use that doesn't remember my email & password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I'm not sure which subscription we have"

If you have an Enterprise or Teams subscription, we can branch your question to that forum. Dave has given you the answer for a personal subscription. I have a laptop and desktop and use both daily and I never have to sign in.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane,

We also have no trouble when just using our 2 PC in the office. Like I said it's when you are forced to use a 3rd installation and start shuffling sign-ins around. I can understand that Adobe wants to make it irritating to make you buy further licences. Just one more pandemic annoyance to add to the list and then get on with things.

Sorry if I've commented in the wrong section. Thought this was a general Photoshop forum not just for Personal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your description are you sure you have either two personal licences or two seats on a team licence ?  Either of those would allows the ability to use on two computer each ?

The way you describe it, it sounds like a single CC individuial licence which, although it can be activated on two machines, should not be used by two people in an office.

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Software-Additional-Terms_en_US_2020...

Teams :

https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a Photoshop forum — answered by mostly by volunteers who don't work for Adobe. Your question is most likely fine here, but it's more about subscriptions that how to use Photoshop.

I'm not exactly sure how the Enterprise subscriptions work, but I thought they were similar to personal: one user who can use it on two computers, except I think the users can be reassigned when staff changes.

Whether personal or Enterprise, two people cannot share one license according to the subscription terms.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... and the forum software hides answers that come in while one is still typing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines