• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo on a Black T-Shirt

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would anyone be kind enough to try and put the logo in the file below on a black tshirt? If you are kind enought to help me could you please put the file or send it to me?

Any help will gbe appreciated!

[Mod: Title changed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Black-T-Shirt.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you looking to hire someone to do this or are you asking for someone to do this free?

are you looking for someone to create an indesign file for you?  or some other file type?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would just like someone to do my request and then send a file to me with it so that I can open it on my computer when it's working, so I would like a photoshop file.

thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And for free yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from animate>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Black-T-Shirt.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot my friend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, so my computer stopped working and I need this request to get done as soon as possible. If anyone could be kind enough to help me by putting the logo in the file on the black t shirt below it would be very much appreciated!

What I'm asking is for you to put my logo on the t shirt on the chest, and I want this to be free so I will not pay you for this.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want this to be free so I will not pay you for this.

This is a place to resolve Photoshop questions and to learn how to do things. It is not a place to get free work done (or paid work for that matter).

You have already been helped once for free in this thread:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/logo-on-a-black-t-shirt/m-p/11864759#M517190

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not like the image I did for you should download a black t-shirt mockup you like and add your logo, Thet are many t-shirt mockup on the web to pick from. black t-shirt mockup   IMO with that logo you should use a T-Shirt other than Black.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but what I meant was for the logo to be put on chest on the black t shirt that I put in the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I posted that in you first thread which not seems to be combined.  You should create the image you want yourself if you do not like that one.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me and put my logo on a black t-shirt? And if you help me could you please send the file to me or put it in a reply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need advice on how to do that or do you expect others to do the work for you? 

Do you have an image of a black t-shirt? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you explain yourself better? Do you want someone to help you with advice or are you looking for someone to do the job for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sorry, I would like someone to do the job for me because my computer isn't working right now.

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm sorry but the Adobe Forum is a place where users can exchange advice, help and to learn. It is not a place where you can commission your work for free. Furthermore, it emerged that you made a very similar request some time ago: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/logo-on-a-black-t-shirt/m-p/11864759#M517190

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines