• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long Wait Times for Support on Customer Care

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced real difficulty establishing any support today. If they are having difficulty, why not schedule appointments instead of hours on hold and poor response. Many of us have paid for years for the subscription. I don't think it is necessary to keep people on hold. I kept working on other stuff today after I was dropped by text support I held the line for a voice for over 2 hours. Needles customer aggro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are volunteers on this forum. If you are having an issue with software, please start a new thread and include your version and OS. If your issue is with billing,  you need to contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" if you need to talk to a human.

We have been told that most of the support staff is working from home. Some have slower connections and others have no internet. As with all businesses during the pandemic, the response time is slower now.

Do not respond to PMs, though. Scammers tend to frequent forums.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through the correct channels. I connected with an agent through chat. He disappeared and after I had not heard for twenty minutes, I called the phone number and was placed on hold for two hours even though the wait was listed as twenty minutes. I appreciate that you are a volunteer but many of us have paid the subscription faithfully in my case for about ten years with few problems. But we are working from home too and if our livelihood relies on these applications, paid staff and Adobe have a responsibility to reply in a reasonable time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you state your Photoshop version and OS and what the issue is and maybe we can take this matter forward?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download the newest version I just paid for.  It keeps sending me in a loop.  It says they sent me to a loop and it goes to gmail with no download just an email for me to put in an email address.  I put mine in and go to email and there it is.  An email from me.  I open it and it has a link.  I click on it and it sends me right back to gmail to put in an address.  Just a loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you purchase from Adobe's website? If so, start by downloading the Creative Cloud desktop app, then install Photoshop through the app interface.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

If that doesn't work, share a screen shot of the email (after redacting sensitive information).

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines