• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for help on CS6! [Imagery creation, not technical issue]

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, everybody! I'm relatively new to photoshop and its intricacies, and I wanted to inquire to the community here as to how I might get something figured out with .PSD files! The issue I'm having is as follows:

What I'm trying to do is create a sort of image format that can be used for inlines or related things with a good deal of modularity! Basically it follows a general concept and I can swap things in and out as needed, like making a framework for it where all one needs to utilize it are the different parts!

This is what I've managed to come up with so far: Image.png

What I'm wanting to do is make some sort of layer/filter contraption that makes it to where there's an invisible layer outside the parallelogram that hides everything on layers under it and only what's inside the shape itself is shown! What's shown here is one I had to make manually with a lot of manual cutting and cropping, which is very time-intensive, I'm trying to streamline the process.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated, even if it's just partial information or technical knowhow! For reference, I'm on Windows 10, and I'm using CS6.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?