• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking to Make Sport Graphics

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any suggestions on where to find good tutorials for making sports graphics?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are lots of different styles of sports graphics. Do you have an example of what you'd like to learn how to make? In the meantime, you could check out Jesús Ramirez's Photoshop Training Channel to see if there's a tutorial there like what you had in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seahawks Graphic (1).pngSeahawks Graphic (2).jpg

Thank you for the response! Here are a couple graphics I would like to eventually learn how to make. I also want to be able to make simple motion graphics as well for videos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing some examples. That helps. Although the subject matter of the graphics is sports related, the principles that apply to creating these images can be deconstructed into smaller concepts that apply to a wide range of images. I'd recommend that you take a look at tutorials and/or materials that cover the following topics:

I hope that helps, and if you get stuck on any of these various parts, feel free to post to the forum again. Happy creating! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines