Highlighted

Looks fine when editing, once exported, entire image is justified right

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am working on my image, it looks great in photoshop.  As soon as I export it as a PNG, it is justified right.  I have never had this issue.  Is there a setting or something I am missing?  Untitled-3.jpg

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Looks fine when editing, once exported, entire image is justified right

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am working on my image, it looks great in photoshop.  As soon as I export it as a PNG, it is justified right.  I have never had this issue.  Is there a setting or something I am missing?  Untitled-3.jpg

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don’t know the postition of the element on the canvas, the exact exporting settings, … so please post meaningful screenshots indluding the pertinent Panels. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I closed the program, and repened it, and now it is working fine.  Will post again with the applicable info if happens again. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines