• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing edit/preset when I take photo from lightroom and edit in photoshop

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed recently that when I am working on a photo in lightroom and either use a preset or edit it to the way I want but then need to take it across to photoshop I loose the work I have done on the image. It appears in photoshop more like the raw image before I had done any work on it in lightroom. When I click on the photo in lightroom and select edit in photoshop I want the image that opens in there to be the same as the image in lightroom if that makes sense. In the past this is how the programme used to work, I have only noticed this issue recently. Any advice on this matter would be appreciated. Also I have noticed that when I save the photo in photoshop it now appears in the lightroom catalogue at the top next to the original lightroom image not in date order next to the image like it used to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If instead of using Edit in Photoshop, you actually export the image from Lightroom Classic, do you 'see' the edits? 

And these are raws, not rendered images like TIFF right? 

What OS and version of LR and Photoshop/ACR?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines