Highlighted

Losing patterns, brushes and pallettes when Photoshop closes.

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime Photoshop closes, all of my patterns I created disappear, some of the brushes I added disappear and some of the pallettes I created disappear. I make patterns for a living so to have to readd the patterns each time I open Photoshop is just not an option.

When I checked the photoshop folder in applications on my Mac, only what came with photoshop when I downloaded it is saved in presets. Nothing I add to photoshop ever saves there. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Losing patterns, brushes and pallettes when Photoshop closes.

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime Photoshop closes, all of my patterns I created disappear, some of the brushes I added disappear and some of the pallettes I created disappear. I make patterns for a living so to have to readd the patterns each time I open Photoshop is just not an option.

When I checked the photoshop folder in applications on my Mac, only what came with photoshop when I downloaded it is saved in presets. Nothing I add to photoshop ever saves there. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi did you install a update of new photoshop version or full setup of it .... try full version of 2021 instead of update

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0