Highlighted

Losing pressure sensitivity when holding shift

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I used to click shift while drawing when I wanted a straight line (horizontal or vertical) but since I got Photoshop 2020, when I use shift it loses all the pressure sensitivity. I changed my tablet (from Wacom to Huion) soon after I changed the Photoshop version, and I don't know if the problem is with Photoshop's configuration, if its not possible to do this anymore on 2020 or if its lacking compatibility with Huion.

Can someone help me, please?

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Losing pressure sensitivity when holding shift

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I used to click shift while drawing when I wanted a straight line (horizontal or vertical) but since I got Photoshop 2020, when I use shift it loses all the pressure sensitivity. I changed my tablet (from Wacom to Huion) soon after I changed the Photoshop version, and I don't know if the problem is with Photoshop's configuration, if its not possible to do this anymore on 2020 or if its lacking compatibility with Huion.

Can someone help me, please?

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you could try to check if the behaviour change is due to your tablet by installing an older version: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.ug.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0