• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing reds or adding green on export in PS - I am in sRGB color space

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am losing reds when I export in both PS and LR.  My color space is definitely in sRGB, so that is not the solution and that's all I am able to find as a suggestion in the searches. 

Please help me figure this out!!

I edit in ACR now, because LR was giving me this issue, but now PS is as well.  It appears to add a green cast to my images, but I think it's actually just stripping out the reds.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

I have NOT changed any settings, but I'll paste a screengrab of my color settings below. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you viewing the exported images? If it is in a non colour managed application - ignore it.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Converting to sRGB is not enough. You need two more things to see the file correctly:

• you need to embed the sRGB profile. Export will not do that by default, you need to check the box.
  • you need to view the exported file in a color managed viewer/web browser. Windows "Photos" is not color managed and can not be trusted.

If it still doesn't look right, you probably have a defective monitor profile. This is the other end of the color management chain. If you're not using a calibrator to make the monitor profile, you're probably getting profiles from the monitor/laptop manufacturer, distributed through Windows Update. These profiles are very often bad in different ways and this is a common problem.

The fix is a calibrator. If you don't have one, use sRGB for now.

Displayprofile_20_3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines