• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

loss of quality when importing from lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read a bunch of forums regarding jpegs changing the quality, etc, but that is not my concern here. I have opened "edit in photoshop," in lightroom and it sends a TIFF file to photoshop (which should be perfect) and I lose sooo much detail, the photo becomes grainy as well as sharpened, so it ruins the photo completely. I have tried looking at modifying the 'export settings' that everyone else seems to have in their version of lightroom, but is not in mine. There is also no 'sync' button on the bottom right of thumbnails of photos when in square grid mode. 

All solutions I see online tend to either offer a solution NOT applicable to my system set up, or addresses a similar problem, but not MY problem 😞 help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First of all ensure that you are viewing photo in Photoshop at 100% zoom level before judging about quality.

Can you post screenshot with photo open in Photoshop and settings which you are trying to modify in Lightroom?

2020-08-06_10-04-00.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines