Exit

Loss of Quality

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have an issue with my Photoshop.

So a recent issue i have had when drawing on the app i may transform parts of the line art or warp it a little if needed if i feel the size of it isn't right or the shape etc.

I have done this in the past and the quality hasn't been affected at all but recently when resizing or warping the Line Art the once smooth Pen ink brush strokes turn very pixilated and if the background is dark enough it will have white pixils with the Ink lines,  basically ruin the Line Art after doing it. I don't know why it's suddenly affecting my Line Art like this when in the past it has never affected it until now.

Does anyone have an idea why it's sudden doing this?

Any help would be amazing Thanks.

default8jciycgcjgv7_1-1606816112148.pngdefault8jciycgcjgv7_2-1606816156981.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post meaningful screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible from before and after a transformation? 

Do you upscale in the transformation? 

What is the Interpolation Method you use? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines