Highlighted

lost app

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help. last year 2019 i paid a years subscription for photoshop cc and received  a 2019 app, all good

now i have been billed and taken from my a/c just over 200 pound stirling but i have not received any updated app. i this ammount of subscription was for creative cloud. is the new photoshop app hideingand i can se

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lost app

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help. last year 2019 i paid a years subscription for photoshop cc and received  a 2019 app, all good

now i have been billed and taken from my a/c just over 200 pound stirling but i have not received any updated app. i this ammount of subscription was for creative cloud. is the new photoshop app hideingand i can se

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't "receive an updated app". You use the CC Desktop app to update if you want. You can keep running the CC2019 app too if you want. You can't upgrade if your system is too old. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks very much.

bill

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see the new version in your Creative Cloud app, the check to see if your computer meets the system requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0