Highlighted

Lost loaded STYLES in PS 2020

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I'm new to PS 2020. I used PS Elements for years for digital scrapbooking. I loaded multiple purchased Styles to PS 2020 which was time consuming and now 2+weeks later they have disappeared. Are they stored somewhere in PS 2020 to reactivate?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost loaded STYLES in PS 2020

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I'm new to PS 2020. I used PS Elements for years for digital scrapbooking. I loaded multiple purchased Styles to PS 2020 which was time consuming and now 2+weeks later they have disappeared. Are they stored somewhere in PS 2020 to reactivate?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save them if as a group. If not you need to reload your purchased styles.  After you load them  use the Styles palette to export all of them in  a group.  So you can load the group in the future,

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0