• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my right click on Wacom tablet - PS2021

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've updated to the latest PS 2021, and I can't right click in the layers panel to bring up the options now (apply mask, etc). I can't right click on the canvas with the brush tool either. By the way I right click by hovering the pen and pressing the button on the side of the pen usually.

I have just copied the WinTab fix .txt file into the settings folder, and it hasn't fixed it, I've also tried turning Windows ink on and off in the Wacom Tablet Properties but neither fixed it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, John

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John did you manage to solve the issue? I have the same one and I can only right click using my mouse...

googling and searching the forums didn't get me any answer yet 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Yep I did solve it. It turned out that I had changed my settings in the Wacom tablet properties, so that my right click button wasn't set the same when using Photoshop as when using all my other apps (see pic below for those settings). I have no idea how I accidentally did that.

Anyway, I hope it's a simple fix for you too.

wacom right click.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up fixing it with the psuserconfig.txt and not using windows ink, I thought since the 2020 update that windows ink was their main stylus driver, I guess they took it back. Thanks so for taking your time and replying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines