Highlighted

Lost project recovery

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sometime in the night my computer rebooted and apparently I hadn't saved the file or had autosave on...I was advised to try to open the temp file in %appdata$\user\temp  but when i try to open it it says:  "Could not open "Photoshop Temp3453453453" because the file is already in use or was left open by another application".....nothing else is open and all processes were stopped.  does anyone know of a fix or work-around?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost project recovery

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sometime in the night my computer rebooted and apparently I hadn't saved the file or had autosave on...I was advised to try to open the temp file in %appdata$\user\temp  but when i try to open it it says:  "Could not open "Photoshop Temp3453453453" because the file is already in use or was left open by another application".....nothing else is open and all processes were stopped.  does anyone know of a fix or work-around?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try just opening PS t see if it pops open? Sometimes it will just show up. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 1