Highlighted

Low quality PSD files

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student who uses google classroom to upload assignments. When I upload a PSD file into an assignment, the preview is low quality and pixelated. If I open the file in photoshop it looks normal. My classmates do not have this problem.The picture in google classroomThe picture in google classroomThe picture in photoshopThe picture in photoshop

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Low quality PSD files

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student who uses google classroom to upload assignments. When I upload a PSD file into an assignment, the preview is low quality and pixelated. If I open the file in photoshop it looks normal. My classmates do not have this problem.The picture in google classroomThe picture in google classroomThe picture in photoshopThe picture in photoshop

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two photos in your example are nearly identical, although the one in Photoshop is slightly larger. Both images are low quality and pixellated. Are you referring to the compression artifacts that are seen along the color boundaries? That is from conversion to JPG and again, it seems to be affecting both images in your example.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Zoom level in both places? Try 100% in both places for accuracy.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0