Highlighted

LR to PS Tif files

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently "upgraded" from LR 5.7 and PS CS6 to the Photography Plan I noticed, when sending a tif file to PS from within LR, it opens in ACR. Does PS treat a tif sent from LR as RAW?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gener7 | Adobe Community Professional

Look at Camera Raw Preferences. If there are any develope settings applied to the Tiff, ACR will open.

Probably because you may want to adjust the settings in ACR before opening in Ps.

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 7.28.51 PM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR to PS Tif files

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently "upgraded" from LR 5.7 and PS CS6 to the Photography Plan I noticed, when sending a tif file to PS from within LR, it opens in ACR. Does PS treat a tif sent from LR as RAW?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gener7 | Adobe Community Professional

Look at Camera Raw Preferences. If there are any develope settings applied to the Tiff, ACR will open.

Probably because you may want to adjust the settings in ACR before opening in Ps.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
PSMSA LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Makes sense. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines