• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Luminar doesn't work as a plugin in photoshop with Big Sur

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Big Sur luminar doesn't work in photoshop. When applying the filter the layer turns black or at other times the filter performs the process of applying but is not applied on the layer. Has it happened to someone who has Luminar 3 with big sur?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You ARE brave. You need to contact the makers of each third party plug-in, to see if they yet have plans or schedule for Big Sur support for each of the plug-ins. I'd expect it to take many months, in the mean time, don't upgrade your live machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to either downgrade the OS or upgrade your Luminar version

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360009885339-macOS-Big-Sur-Known-Issues

"All other legacy applications will not be updated for macOS Big Sur"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!, this is the first proper comment i see about this issue. I had the same problem with Big Sur on a MBP2017 using Luminar 4.3.x as a plugin in Photoshop versions 21 and 22. Had to go back to Catalina for it to work again. Since then I have upgraded to Luminar AI. Do you know if the issue is still present in this version of Luminar? Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines