• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M: Marquee and Hand tool snapping to corners.

Participant ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone.

Just to get this out of the way: I'm running Windows 10 (everything up to date), Photoshop CC 21.1.1, and an Ugee tablet (think poor-man's Cintiq).

When I launch photoshop to draw, things work fine for a while, but after about 20 mintes, when I use the hand tool (space, H, or by clicking on the tool) to move to another portion of the artwork, it starts snapping to the upper left. I could try dragging down, and it's even more up and left. If I keep trying to use the hand tool to move my view of the canvas, it ends up looking like this:

Photoshop Snapping.PNG

I've already tried turning on-and-off various swiping, scrolling, and overscrolling settings.

If I re-start the program, it works fine...for about 20 minutes, and then we're back to funky snapping. 

I noticed other hand-tool errors were solved with the update, but like I said, this version of Photoshop is as up-to-date as possible. I've updated pretty much everything on my computer.

Is there something I'm missing? Anyone else struggling with this glitch?

[Moderator note: PS-49375]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had the same issue since a few updates ago. Can't remember which one it was exactly that fixed it for me. Thank you for looking into it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I'm on update 22.4.2 and I am still having this issue where panning, marque tool or any tool that requires the drag action forces it to the bottom left of my screen forcing me to trestart the program to fix it. I have three monitors, my left most (and not primary) screen is my Wacom Cintiq Montior. All drivers, software and OS is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines