• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M: Photoshop 21.2 Redraw Bug

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the 21.2 version. Now, whenever I use any transform function. The background of that doesn't redraw properly but instead seems like it leaves a preview of where the image used to be. Almost like a duplicate layer except there is no dup. Glitchy.

{Moderator Note: PS 49561}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

We are happy to announce the release of Photoshop 21.2.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. See Bug fixes and security updates

To update Photoshop to 21.2.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. See More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!  Just started using the PS update today, and this has been driving me nuts for hours.  Finally took a minute to research the issue, and found this solution to my redraw headache.  Gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks for the feedback.

Feel free to get back to us in case you need furtherr assistance.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting redraw problems in the latest 21.2.3 update on Windows 7 Pro 64. I haven't been using Photoshop much lately but I thought this was fixed in a prior update. I don't have "Legacy Compositing" turned on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've still got this problem in 21.2.4 with RECTANGULAR selections. If I select a portion of an image with a rectangular marquee and duplicate/move it (CTRL-ALT-move) then I don't get a proper display refresh until I release the the wacom pen button. However, if I make an irregular selection (with lasso tool) it works fine - with the image constantly refreshing as I move the copy around. An elliptical selection also works - so it's just a bug with the "rectangular marquee tool"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ahve 22.2 and the legacy compostioning is not even there and I'm having screen redraw issues where you drag a corner of the window and repeats until you stop. That window redraw then becomes inactive, so I save and close it and then re-open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see Legacy Compositing has been removed but the issues remain.

OS 10.15.7 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012)

Photoshop 22.4.1

Since the last update there are serious redraw problems with Photoshop:

- Selection line disappears

- Copy/paste onto a new layer and nothing shows until you zoom in/out

- Ghost versions of layers still showing

- Moving a layer is very jerky

- Smart guides stay on screen until I move the layer or zoom in/out

These issues did not exist a few weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines