• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac adobe photoshop question...

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased my first Mac, and I'm looking for a way to get Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for free. People will tell you to get the monthly subscription or that there is no safe way to do it. I've seen similar comments in other posts that I've read. However, because of work and spending time with my girlfriend, I don't have much free time for this. This is why I can't imagine paying for a service I'll only use once in a while. Is it possible to get these services for free? If that's the case, could someone please assist me? I looked online for instructions, but most of the posts were outdated and the links were broken.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

There isn't any way to get Adobe software for free.

You may want to look at Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer if you want to own. Those can be found in the App store.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't any way to get Adobe software for free.

You may want to look at Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer if you want to own. Those can be found in the App store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Photoshop, another option is Photoshop Elements, which is not a subscription and is affordable. It’s designed for occasional/home/hobby use. It’s simplified compared to Photoshop, so if you weren’t going to spend time studying Photoshop in depth anyway, Photoshop Elements might be easier to get going with.

But if you want something closer to the production-level power of Photoshop, some good non-subscription low-cost alternatives are Affinity Photo, Pixelmator Pro, and Acorn, all in the Mac App Store.

There is no Elements version of Illustrator, so to replace that with a cheap no-subscription alternative you want to look at Affinity Designer or Vectornator, both in the Mac App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines