Mac - photoshop conflict

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having an issue with Mac's latest operating system Catalina 10.15.7 stopping Photoshop from running? I've talked to Adobe and Apple, no solution! The program will open but I cannot get any files to open.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mac - photoshop conflict

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having an issue with Mac's latest operating system Catalina 10.15.7 stopping Photoshop from running? I've talked to Adobe and Apple, no solution! The program will open but I cannot get any files to open.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please clarify-  are you seeing any errors coming up, or is it simply unresponsive to open? Also, please tell us where you're storing your images, so we can rule out OS permissions issues. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop pops up but that's all. I cannot open or even pull up file directory. Bridge CC won't even open, error message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 0