Highlighted

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 not working with Abobe Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe CC until about 6 months ago & now wish to re-subscribe, however, I have friends that are telling me it doesn't play well with macOS Catalina 10.15.5 . They are telling me it's a nightmare trying to configure it to work with the latest macOS. Any insight on when this issue may be remedied?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 not working with Abobe Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe CC until about 6 months ago & now wish to re-subscribe, however, I have friends that are telling me it doesn't play well with macOS Catalina 10.15.5 . They are telling me it's a nightmare trying to configure it to work with the latest macOS. Any insight on when this issue may be remedied?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Advocate ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the new 2019 MacBook Pro 16". It came with Catalina and now that several updates to Catalina have happened, no troubles at all with Lightroom, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. When there have been complaints about PS and Catalina, I have tried to duplicate, but did not have any problem.

Kenneth Seals

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All good here with CC and Catalina. The best way to address these issues meaningfully is to provide details.

>>>They are telling me it's a nightmare trying to configure it to work with the latest macOS. 

Can you provide any specifics about their nightmares?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Do you use any add on software such as Topaz Suite & Nik? do these also
integrate without any issues.
Thanks

--

Ron

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Applications work fine under Catalina (assuming you have the correct system spec e.g. at least 16GB RAM for InDesign)

Topaz OK, not sure about Nik.

Do not include personal contact details on this public forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines