Highlighted

Main Canvas freezing on last instance after using Nik Effects - won't reflect layer changes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to the new version, this is the issue I'm constantly running into.  The main view will reflect the layer after applying whatever I may have done in Nik Effects, but then I can't enable/disable layers, etc.  The Navigator window actually will reflect whatever you're actually doing, but the main Canvas is basically frozen (can't apply paint brush, Crop, anything).  So I'm forced to close the file and then re-load it.  Very odd.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Main Canvas freezing on last instance after using Nik Effects - won't reflect layer changes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to the new version, this is the issue I'm constantly running into.  The main view will reflect the layer after applying whatever I may have done in Nik Effects, but then I can't enable/disable layers, etc.  The Navigator window actually will reflect whatever you're actually doing, but the main Canvas is basically frozen (can't apply paint brush, Crop, anything).  So I'm forced to close the file and then re-load it.  Very odd.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!
I have found that if you duplicate the photo, on the new canvas you can continue working, but if you use NIK effects it happens again.
Any updates on this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0