• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAJ photoshop 2020

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je ne parle pas anglais et il ny a pas possibilité de traduire  ?

J'ai un problème avec la dernière MAJ ! Mon pinceau est transparent quand je veux le redimensioner ? et avec la pipette, je n'ai plus le cercle des couleurs m'indiquant celle que je sélectionne ?? j'ai donc supprimé cette MAJ en attendant. Est-ce qu'Adobe est averti de celà ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Hello, I don't speak English and there is no possibility of translating?«

Have you tried the »Translate«-button? 

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 20.22.50.png

»I have a problem with the latest update! Is my brush transparent when I want to resize it? and with the pipette, I no longer have the circle of colors telling me which one I select?? so I deleted this update in the meantime. Is Adobe aware of this??«

Aware of what? 

What have you done for trouble-shooting? 

Is »Use Graphics Processor« checked in the Preferences? Is »Show Sampling Ring« checked in the Options Bar for the Eyedropper Tool? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre réponse. J'ai vérifié et comparé avec mon MacBook Pro.

J'ai coché Utiliser "le processeur graphique". Mais la Maj ne détecte pas mon Processeur qui est un  - 3,1GHz intelcore I5 - et la fenêtre de l'outil pipette "afficher l'anneau échantillonnage de couleur" est grisée ? Mon mac est de 2012 et il n'y a pas de possibilité de changer le processeur.(Réponse Apple). 

Je vous laisse traduire....Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find your GPU on the list of tested cards: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html#Tested%20video%20cards%20for%20P...

So I suspect your GPU may not be sufficient for this Photoshop version and GPU-dependent features (like Rotate View tool, the Sampling Ring, …) will not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oui c'est exact. Je vais aller voir APPLE pour trouver une solution ou je reste à l'ancienne version !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines