Major bugs in Latest Photoshop update

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the latest update to Photoshop and now the program is completley unusable. If I try to edit any layers it doesn't show on screen. If I try to save my document it says "Could not save because of a program error". HELP!!! I use this software to perfom my everyday job and right now I'm completely at a standstill while I wait for these bugs to be fixed. 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Major bugs in Latest Photoshop update

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the latest update to Photoshop and now the program is completley unusable. If I try to edit any layers it doesn't show on screen. If I try to save my document it says "Could not save because of a program error". HELP!!! I use this software to perfom my everyday job and right now I'm completely at a standstill while I wait for these bugs to be fixed. 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can roll-back, but make sure to back-up your custom presets before doing that. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 0