• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major Glitch/Bug: Project Canvas and Windows regularly disappear until program window is resized.

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really sick of this bug that's been an issue since 2020 rolled out on my Macbook pro and also iMac 27 - both running Catalina. Regularly when working in Photoshop the main canvas or application windows (history, adjustments, etc) will become unresponsive and not re-appear until the main Photoshop window is re-sized. This seems to happen in both full screen and windowed modes. Basically you'll click a button to open a window or add an adjustment layer and no window appears, you move the cursor and make Photoshop larger or smaller and it appears. 

I remember this happening a few versions ago and then was fixed but it's now back and more frustrating than ever for busy designers. Please fix/update to correct this issue!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iMac 27"

Same problem since Catalina! It's horrible, the bug happens about every hour or 2 hours and i use Photoshop every day...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! The new update fixes the problem (v21.1.0). I haven't had a bug in three days 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, the bug is still there and it's worse than before...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - I can't be the only person with this problem! STILL an issue even in the newest update (as of 6/24/20)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7/7/2020 been having this probelm for a few weeks now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having this issue!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! It's maddening and has been happening for such a long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me it works. Which version of photoshop and mac do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest on both fronts - both are updated to new versions.

--
Nick Casale
casalegraphicdesign.com
casalegraphicdesign@gmail.com
Los Angeles, CA

Print & Web Graphics / Album Artwork / Photo Editing & Restoration / Logos
& Branding / Private Photoshop Lessons / Tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. Otherwise, try uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop. I don't have any other idea of a solution after that :s But it's weird we have the same Photoshop version and the same iMac except that your bug is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines