Highlighted

MAJOR Text Glitch

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently cleared my preferences and ever since then my text is so small. The font size is at 1200 and I can hardly even see it. It was never like this and now when I make a new project is does that. If i import an exsisting project from previously the text works but once i create a new doc the text size is so small.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MAJOR Text Glitch

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently cleared my preferences and ever since then my text is so small. The font size is at 1200 and I can hardly even see it. It was never like this and now when I make a new project is does that. If i import an exsisting project from previously the text works but once i create a new doc the text size is so small.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font size is 1200 what -- pixels, points, picas? 

What is the size and resolution of your canvas? 

What is the color of your text and background?

See screenshot.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever use Transform on the text? That messes up what you see for the type size. Try it in a new document with a new text layer and tell us if it works there.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wait what do you mean by transform? Like drag the corners to make it bigger? When I do that it renders and takes so long.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have to checked the new document dialog

2020-09-11 14_54_32-Adobe Photoshop 2020.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines