Highlighted

Make JPG logo transparent

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me step-by-step on how to make a JPG logo with a white background into a transparent background?  I'm a beginner.  Thanks

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Make JPG logo transparent

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me step-by-step on how to make a JPG logo with a white background into a transparent background?  I'm a beginner.  Thanks

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jpg does not support transparency. 

Please post the image in question. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you will need to remove the white BG and save as a PNG or similar that supports transparency. There are a number of tools to do this including "select subject" and then "select and mask" to tweak selection and choosing the output.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the actual image one might also be able to create a »perfect« transparency based on the Channels and recreate the logo as Solid Color Layers. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lisa5FA1 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I just found an alternative from my 16 year old daughter... [website link removed by moderator]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines